- Type of data processed, purpose of the treatment, cookies
This information is provided, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, to Users who interact with the web services of Mem Srl accessible electronically starting from the address: http://www.memCastelseprio.it, corresponding to the home page of the official website of Mem Srl..
This information describes the methods for managing the official website of Mem Srl and also the internal subdomains that can be consulted by the user via links.
- 1. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- 1.1. Navigation data - log files
During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the User.
These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning.
Place of treatment: registered office of Mem Srl.
1.2. Data provided voluntarily by the user (contact request form and user registration) The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site and the compilation of the specifically prepared "forms" (masks) entail the subsequent acquisition the address and data of the sender / user, exclusively necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service.
The data received is neither disseminated nor processed by third parties and is kept for the strict time necessary to provide the requested service without other commercial purposes.
1.3. Cookies This site also allows the transmission of third-party cookies to the user's terminal, with which Mem Srl collaborates.
Mem Srl is limited, as a technical intermediary, to send these cookies, but does not manage their operation (therefore it does not have control and access to the information provided / acquired) since their operation is the responsibility of the third parties.
For these cookies, it is possible to access the information and third party consent forms. The third parties are:
a) advertising and e-commerce operators, who manage cookies typically to keep track of the activities that the user has carried out on this Site (also coming from other websites), in order to personalize promotional messages on the user's potential interests on the sites of its affiliates or to allow the correct attribution of commissions for the commercial transaction.
These subjects are:
A) Google Analytics service for managing website access statistics and dynamic google maps.
2.4 Management of cookie choices
Cookies can be managed by the user through their browser browser settings
The user can manage their cookie preferences through the features present in common browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari), which allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change settings browser itself to block the sending of cookies or to limit it to specific sites (compared to others). It is possible to know how to configure the browser settings (normally accessible from the "Tools" bar) by going to the "Support" web pages of the suppliers of the aforementioned browsers (also identifiable via a common search engine).
Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the Website; however, if all cookies are deleted / blocked, including technical ones, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as, for example, for the execution of activities within Reserved Areas or dynamic of the Site (cookies allow in fact to carry out and maintain user identification within the session).
- 2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Mem Srl, processes personal data within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the performance of the commercial functions requested by this site, excluding processing when the purposes pursued can be achieved using anonymous data or methods that allow identification of the data subject only in case of need.
Specific purposes, relating to the individual treatments, may be reported in detail within the various access channels.
Within them, the User can find additional information on the processing of personal data.
- 3. METHOD OF TREATMENT
- Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.The data received is not disclosed to third parties.
- 4. OPTIONAL DATA SUPPLY
- The user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms of the various services offered on the portal; failure to provide the required data will make it impossible to obtain the service.
- 5. COMMUNICATION AND / OR DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- The personal data of users who request the sending of informative material (catalogs, answers to questions, notices and newsletters, deeds and measures, etc.) are used only for the purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties in the only cases where:
• this is necessary for the fulfillment of the required formalities (tax compliance);
• the communication is imposed by legal or regulatory obligations;
• during a legal proceeding.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site are handled exclusively by administrative staff of Mem Srl, in charge of the treatment.
- 6. THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
- The "owner" (Data Controller) of the data processing relating to identified or identifiable people who have consulted this site is Mem Srl.
The "responsible" (DPO Data Protection Officer) of the data processing is the managing partner.
- 7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
- The "interested parties", or the natural persons, legal persons, bodies or associations, to which the data refer, have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and the origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification pursuant to art. 18 and 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Pursuant to the same article, data subjects also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data concerning them, processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
The above rights can be requested from the data controller by email: email@example.com